seeing myself


This past week I have been opening myself up to a new way of seeing and being in the world.  For one I have been listening so much more then I used to while using body language to express my emotions around others.

I see and hear many things that would normally get me down and sway my mood, but I've decided to let go of these trivial matters that may seem hopeless, choosing instead to see light and to bask in the present moment.

I am practicing the art of mindfulness and being fully aware of the thoughts that regulate my mood and dictate where I take my life. This has helped me to connect fully with others, and you know what?

 i am so much happier...

love, jen

Comments

  1. That's great Jen! :) Live.Life.Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cryshawna, you make my life happy, just want you to know, I soooo value our friendship :) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts