the city view - morrow

Peggy Sue Lane
Morrow, Georgia is a small commuter town about 30 minutes south of Atlanta.  This is where my family home is and where I am residing at this time.  The beauty of nature surrounds this town from the landscaping of parks to my daily walks along Peggy Sue Lane right outside my door. 
 
International Park
Before, I did not notice the simple beauty of this small town, I was an obnoxious city dweller reluctant to see how a small town could be beneficial to my artistry.  Today, I know for sure it has given me time, peace, and a new vision for simple living and simple life.
Clayton State University
The scenery helps for sure, but I wanted to make sure I paid tribute to this small commuter town for its quiet streets, lush landscapes, and a place to call home.

love, jen






Comments

Popular Posts